Form 1023 Supplemental Pages
Board of Directors
Your state may have a similar template
|Projected Expenses - See Business Plan: Appendix E|
* Section 501(c)3 Form 1023 is broken down into several sections. Most are self explanatory and will give you great insight on the differences between private enterprise and that of a nonprofit.
It is in your best interest to complete as much as you can on your own, however, if you feel you need clarification on any of these sections, contact me and I will send a screen shot of the area in question.
** Why your nonprofit needs a business plan;
- Persuading major donors or foundations to fund you.
- Recruiting board members so they know what they are getting into.
- To serve as a compass for your organization so that you don’t get off track.
- To apply for a business loan, especially if you decide to set up a store, gift shop, or another enterprise to help fund your programs.